Managing your grant can be challenging, especially when you don’t have the proper tools and techniques. There are numerous financial management, project management, and customer relationship management software solutions on the market. However, why use those when you can pick and deploy a system designed for grant management work?
A grant management system helps organisations manage their grants. The system’s primary purpose is to automate and regulate the grantmaking procedure. The system will help you minimise the administrative work on staff, improve information accuracy and ensure compliance.
There are many types of grant management systems, and their features can differ. Some of the common features include:
- Application design that simplifies the procedure of designing and creating an application
- Proposal submission to facilitate the seamless collection of applications
- Review and approval workflow allows the reviewer’s comment, requests extra info from grantees, and approves the application automatically.
- Financial management records spending against budget and generates financial reports.
- Is cloud-based apart from offering 24/7 accessibility, the cloud-based system acts as the one-stop shop for important grant data, files, and correspondence.
- Streamlining communication enables easy collaboration with grantees and within the grant management program team.
- A purpose-designed grant management system is a powerful solution, and it might be the only thing holding you from managing your grant effectively.
Advantages of effective grantmaking
There are many benefits linked with streamlined grant management procedures. Apart from avoiding risks related to the mismanagement of grant procedures. This comprises:
- Increased transparency for better decision making
- Improved performance management
A good grant management program improves coordination and communication within the team. It also assists you in tracking and reflecting on the progress. So, effective grant management lets grantors quantify the impact of funds spent and track the gains and losses.
You need to save time in every phase of the grant management procedure. That’s you need a platform that ensures efficiency at every phase of your grant lifecycle by streamlining complex procedures, automating repetitive tasks, and allowing you to focus on your grant program. Call zoomgrants.com today to learn how you can transform your grant process.